Sunday, November 6, 2011

Plaguemaker - Tim Downs

First of all if you have never read anything by Tim Downs, his previous books are also very good and follow forensic entemologist Nick Polchak who makes a cameo appearance in this fast paced thriller. If you love high action, edge of your seat suspense, cerebral yet reconcillatory books - you musn't pass on this one. I was amazed to see the difference in the writing quality and character development improvements that Tim Downs has achieved through his experience as a novelist. This novel has three main story lines interweaved with each other and is a story of horror, revenge, forgiveness and ultimately sacrifice. Without giving too much away I will say that this book plays out like one of the best action packed movies with teh quality and suspense you would expect from a blockbuster. My heart raced, my brain hurt, I lost sleep because I couldn't put it down. If you've read one of these "bug man" novels or this latest one... check in...tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment